Strony

piątek, 3 maja 2013

Models: VOGUE

Tuedsay, the 30th of  april - my last day at work!!! What do you "see" when thinking of last day at work? Honestly I have a few pervious jobs in my resume, but never, believe me never had such a nice "last day at work" day like i had this time :) About 8 a.m. I came into the office with no expectations and a wide smile on my face...(c'mon it was the last day!) after 2h, unexpected things started to happen, 10 a.m.  - breakfast for all colleagues!!! One huge table, lots of yummy stuff, talking, laughing...and then started an avalanche of gifts surprises...found out that after almost 2 years in editorial office they know me pretty much!!! I got one of the best gifts they could get...Hard covered album "Faces of fashion, VOGUE Model" imagine how happy and excited I was...like a kid who got her first lollypop!!! Honestly I have no idea, why I love fashion and all that sick industry so much?! Women - models look like they were starving , size 10 is sooooooo wrong and unacceptable but it's  just something I can not describe. The thrill, excitement...don't know what else but it's just simply passion and true love...Check out my "models"

P.S. 
In the future I will tell you a few word about VOGUE loving and huge magazines collection fro all over the world ;)

xoxo
M.

Anja Rubik (Poland, 1985 r.)

Anja Rubik for Vogue by Mario Sorenti



Australian Vogue, April 2011

Małgosia Bela (Poland, 1977 r.)
Małgosia Bela, Vogue Espana 2011
Małgosia Bela, Vogue Paris, April 2012
Małgosia Bela, Vogue Paris, August 2012

Małgosia Bela by Katja Rahlwes, Vogue Paris August 2008 
Małgosia Bela, Vogue Thailand, march 2013

I could write about model whole the time...I really like VS Angels (Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes and of course Magdalena Frąckowiak), Carmen Kass, my american favourite Karlie Kloss, english beauties like Gemma Ward, Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevigne (which I find a little bit overrated) and the old ones like Twiggy, Jerry Hall, Naomi...oh Naomi!!, Cindy and many many more!!! :) It's a sin not to love models :)

Dedicated to my favourite one, I believe she's gonna be on the Top someday!!! Ewa Władymiruk :)

Georgio Armani 
PRIVE Haute Couture
SS13

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz