Strony

środa, 22 lipca 2015

Cheeky Chick ;)

I would be so much easier to write something creative if it was a bit cooler! It's over 30 degrees and I am melting. Total disaster!!! Well, on the other hand it's summer so it supposed to be hot... Fighting with myself  with sweat with heat trying to look good at the pictures I mixed some chic pieces with  old school trainers and ripped jeans. For most of us, fashion lovers those jeans are cool and we are not finding them tacky or inappropriate for everyday use. I'm writing this just because I've met few people who literally said in my face I looked like I was homeless :/
Anyways this photo shoot with my beloved photographer Sylwia Żyłka was as usual amazing time, loads of fun and laugh. Really hope you all will like it in some point.

Xoxo
Cherry




I was wearing:
Stradivarius hat, H&M Aviators, AllSaints Silk top, Moschino purse, Mohito denim collection and Converse









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz