Strony

wtorek, 8 marca 2016

The Show

It's International Women's Day today!

30 years ago in communistic Poland it was celebrated with tights and cheap flowers, well I mean men used to give those to women (fun as fu@#) anyway times have changed and these days we do it a bit different way. We still get flowers and other stuff but tights are the sign of the past and if a guy has a sense of humour you might get them even this year hehehe

For me this year's Women's Day was a very special day. I was invited to work with a local shopping centre and style a fashion show for them. I wouldn't say it wasn't fun! It was a great time with a lovely girls who I would love to thank from the bottom of my Cherry's heart. You guys were an absolute babes. I really hope to have an opportunity to work with you again...

Obviously you can check and judge my work below at pictures taken by Łukasz Kufner

P.S. Many thanks to Nat Design who borrowed her lovely jewellery to make it all work perfectly together <3






<3 Ola
Weronika


Ola #2



Justyna the retro queen


Nikola
Natalia ;)





















Those are only few of the styles we've presented, so be patient and stay tuned for more. 
Thank you!
xoxo
Cherry

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz