Strony

czwartek, 23 maja 2013

Small shopping always cheers a girl up...

I've been so busy lately I couldn't even think about blogging :( Found a job and decided to make myself feel better. Went to Arndale's and bought some stuff...I finally have my own original Thierry Mugler Angel perfumes...yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. For me it's like a ring for Gollum a precious, my own precious!!!! Never been more happy of buying fragrance...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Second thing are Top Shop shoes - military sneekers! How I love sales, they were discounted from 45 to 20 pounds...it seems to be a good day for me!

Have a nice day too, guys
xoxo
M.
When I first saw them, was october 2012, after London Fashion Week, I knew I have to have them :D some dreams can come true <3

I just couldn't resist myself...they were talking to me "buy  me, buy me please! :P "



My own!!! :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz