Strony

poniedziałek, 3 czerwca 2013

Dilemmas, interviews = life

I've been so busy latelty that I completly forget about my baby blog :( <how could I?> Anyway I'm here now trying to fix things out...I'm still trying to find a proper fashion job in Manchester which is not that easy as i thought before...and it's all because 1 main reason!!!!! I am overquilified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Foreigners with too many qualifications and huge expierience are seem to be not welcome here...honestly?! I don't give a sh*t :) I've had few interviews one in Hugo Boss <I'll show you my outfit - bad quality pic> but to be very honest I don't think if I want to work there. Ppl seemed stressed and not happy, the store was quiet, defo no for me...but...that's life I have to face! Still in love in the City, still living good and have positive attitude. New ppl met, new places seen, what else do I need?

xoxo
M.

Going for Hugo Boss interview, wearing: ZARA black jacket, H&M white cotton top, Primark Striped pants, Ted Baker handbag, shiny black flats

2 komentarze: