Strony

piątek, 5 lipca 2013

I [big red heart] travelling...

As much as I do love travelling that much I hate packing my suitcases...It just gives me a headache and vomits, ech...unfortunately, a girl can not travel without her stuff :( That's the way it is...!! I never know what to pick and in the end I always pack too much stuff, that's my main problem!!! "I can take this dress, it's so nice and I havent been wearing it for ages [packed], oh and those shoes...I might want to wear them [ packed]"All me! 
Well noone said it will be easy...but in the meantime I can always create a new post or eat a whole box of yummy, chocolate brownie icecream, defo my favourite...:):):):):):)


So guys, I'm going to Bistol to meet my beloved friends and wish you all an awsome weekend !

xoxo
M.

Packed !



Aldi saved my life [again]!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz