Strony

sobota, 13 lipca 2013

I left my heart in...

...somewhere between Bristol, Manchester and...everyday life! I would love to write so many things right now but some things are so hard to describe when your soul breaks from the inside. They say some decisions can set you free. Never heard bigger sh#t than this! We regret things we say but we say them anyway. People make mistakes, people make things that are irreversible consequences!!! Life is whole of crap but we hace to face them no matter what...sad but true!!! I would like to dedicate this post to all of you I truly and deeply love! To all things that keeps me alive and make me feel better even when I am down!


Mariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my <3 !!!!





Me jammin'




Mi more Patricia <3





Mariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilku....<3 <3 <3


gimmie more lol


Banksy fo real!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz