Strony

niedziela, 15 września 2013

Love it, feel it...

I am such a shitty "mother" ! It's been a month since I last posted...shame on me <slap, slap> and to be honest nothing has changed LOL! 
Well, actually I missed my opportunity to work for Krystof, again :( The show was yesterday and I have to admit It was amazing! His previous collections weren't that good as this one. I'm not a fan of his work but this time he has done his best, literally best! I love everything in SS14 Strozyna. From fabrics, shape, colours, vision...seriously everything! Just watch the whole show and decide whether you like it or not...


Sep = Autumn! Here is my first "warm" outfit, casual as usual, comfy and cool ;) hehehehe

Leather jacket, H&M jeans, Marc Jacobs tote bag, Converse

thanks mum, you've got the best sense of style <3



xoxo
M.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz