Strony

wtorek, 22 października 2013

Santa Marta?

Well yeah! Some of you may not believe that but in fact I became Saint! Ha! Not a proper Saint...pfff but part of Saints Team! Things have changed since my last post (I would like to truly apologize for being so unsystematic...u know guys life goes on and doesn't ask questions). Anyway I got a new job as a Stylist in amazing British clothing company = All Saints !!!!!!!!!!!!! For some of you who doesn't know the brand...catch a link!

I had a very nice guest recently ! My mum decided to pop in for a few days and made my time better! We had such a nice time! Went for a sight seeing, nice Spanish dinner, shopping (which went too good...) and spend a really amazing time together!

I promise I will post some more photos from shopping and All Saints and will add them to that post, but unfortunately I have some IT issues so please stay tuned...

One of the Stores around the world. Of course with typical SINGER sawing machines at the display!              


Jr. Cherry and Senior Cherry <3

      Enjoy
      xoxo
      M.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz