Strony

czwartek, 14 maja 2015

Be creative, be unique, be yourself ;)

So, after exactly one year break I am coming back with my own designer idea...
I've decided to make a small experiment and it totally worked!!! Never thought I might like to wear something colourful, something that isn't black, white or grey but I guess people change and my fashion taste changed but only a bit ;)

To the point!

I'd like to show you my own DIY painters pants! An absolute trend of 2015 spring and of course it is worth saying this was my very first professional photo shoot...thank's to lovely Fylwia !!! We had an amazing time just couldn't stop laughing big time!!

Thank's babe! <3 
Just have a look and tell me what you think (don't be too cruel ;))



Wearing: polarized sunglasses KAENON "Zaza", Vroom&Dressman oversized Khaki shirt,

DIY PAINTERS PANTS and my beloved eco espardiles





Night peeps

Xoxo Cherry <3

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz