Strony

środa, 30 września 2015

Gold Autumn'15

Ever since I have been a part of AllSaints family I dreamt of medium long camel coat. I can clearly remember when I first fall in love with this boxy shape, knee long oversized wool one. 
OMG it was perfect!!! As most of you may know there is always a second side of every 'perfect' thing and 'my love' had one too. It was way too expensive for me so I have decided to wait until I find a ' second love'. It paid off! 
When I was visiting my best friend in Duesseldorf I have finally found it. We were shopping for a few hours and I was loosing faith. You know what they say that hope dies last. So true! I couldn't believe how many camel coats I had to try on before I got the right one. Too be honest all of them were nice but...fake fur make miracles! :) And here I am wearing my beloved, bargain coat. No more words needed. Just check my autumn outfit captured by another dear friend Sebastian Baszczyj. :) Thank you a lot for a great time during shooting and for amazing pics <3

With special dedication to my BDay girl JusTyśka - girl you are a truly women now, a 30 year old women!!! Love you a lot <3











I was wearing: Camel furry Coat, plain black top, Ralph Lauren moro pants, AllSaints leather boots, Black suede vintage purse and Stella McCartney sunglasses


Xoxo
Cherry

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz