Strony

poniedziałek, 16 listopada 2015

It's winter! We wear...black

Hello my dearest readers!

It has been over a month since our last meeting. I would love to blog more often but it's extremely hard to find a non profit fashion photographer. A person with the same craziness and vision for...let's say art ;) Anyway even this time she didn't let me down. We had an amazing fun just see the results of our work.

Few quick words about the look. I know I should defo not be wearing oversized tops 'couse they make me look like a walking tent, however it's not always about how we should look like. This time for a colder aura I've put some black and grey stuff on. My fave AllSaints wet look skinny jeans and oversized Monnari wool jumper mixed with some other pieces...

P.S. Many thanks to you dear photo girl ;) and to my beloved friend Paulina <3

Hope you'll enjoy
xoxo
M.









What did just happen here ?:/






I was wearing: Gucci tote bag, SISLEY purse, grey beenie bought at camden market, white classic shirt, MONNARI oversized wool jumper, MONKI black parka and allsaints roseport jeans by Fylwia

1 komentarz:

  1. ja ci dam kurwa walking tent! pięknie. tako rzecze wiewióra :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń