Strony

niedziela, 15 grudnia 2013

Unicorn vs Mermaid

So, as usual I wouldn't be myself if I didn't say how sorry I am for not being systematic in posting! Well, I am sorry and feeling guilty but life goes on so do I. After almost 2 months with no post finally got some time and inspiration to write few lines. As I said or wrote before, became a part of Saints team <sometimes i think the company is a small part of something bigger and more powerful, but will write it in next post> and met some gorgeous people and one of the is definitely G <no names> she is an owner of her own label, launched in 2012 <quite young>! I just fell in love with her stuff! It's def one of a kind, hand made and hand finished. G is a beautiful, creative person withhead full of new ideas! Can not wait to get my own "unicorn" vest...Just t have a look at her work and admit, isn't she cool? 

XoXo

That's for U pal xxx


G u wanted a secret language so I got u one xxx

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz