Strony

czwartek, 20 lutego 2014

I demand the spring...


You might call me lazy, un systematic, boring or what ever but...do I look like I give a %^&*? NOPE! ;) There are so many fabulous fashion events taking place around the world but I'm stuck in my own bubble, in my own world...and you wanna know what? I really do not mind it! :) All I want for now is to make my blog work better, to post more often to be more systematic!!!! Should have wrote this statement at least at the beginind of the new year as a New Year's Resolution but of course not! I'm Marta, I always have to be against the rulez <sad, rebel girl>!!!! 
Well any way, spring is comming and I can feel it in the air. It's a perfect time to refresh my blog and give it a new dynamic character. I've decided to present to you some unknown hand made brands. The first  of them was MXCI. You can read about this in my previous post. Next one will be kind a vintage or course hand made brand from Poland called Wiśniowy Składzik. This brand is a very close to my heart because it is created by the unique and special people. They just easily can not stop surprising me! Every day they are inspired by the English patchwork, their apartment reminds Provençal, rural cottage where you can find whitewashed furniture, copper pots and lavender bouquets. They have a soul and make their products for people with soul. Just take a minute and check their work! In the offer they got a shopping bag, iPad cases and many more. You will love it! Ladies and gentleman let me introduce to you my two beloved Cherries! 





Handmade products are from the beginning to the end. It takes a lot of time, patience and love to sew every single one of them. For more visit

xo xo M.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz